Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Now it OK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I change DB name qtank to tank and username tanky pass 1111

now i can play this game

Have fun

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For those who are facing the problem with the DB's just open your QServer in hex and search for either tank or qtank. The one you find with as the pointed DB - name it that. If you wish to keep it to what you want - just edit the exe's itself.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Stickies and other posts please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server made, leads to more questions.. Argh

I got a working site
Logging in works however, my friends got the game and said that they couldn't connect. I used wanIP (if I'm correct, I obtain this ip from whatismyip.ca or whatismyip.com)

The Problem: basically, it's letting me type in any username and password and still lets me in.. is this normal? [this is when I use no router]
When using the router: Doesn't even give me an error message and doesn't even log me in. [was using 192.168.1.1]
Still not sure with 127.0.0.1 ; ill try this one out tonight..

Also, I can't get a reg page up and working. I tried 100webspace to host php files.. doesn't work. Sadly, im using FreeWebs for everything, but I'm using DotTK to cover the site URL. & When i try to host PHP's with Freewebs, it just asks me to open the php .. and the reg page doesn't come up..

Help please. Thanks! I would really love to get a Tanky Serv going.:vegeta:

Sorry for using outbound links, just trying to explain my case a little better.

Last edited:
Back