Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC create and SOD closes server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please post as to create one npc right, i am uses NPC CREATE of sandurr. not what push 0 or one is that ANGLE I number that is in another NPC and when I enter in the server npc not this la

Please post one tutorial!!

SOD..

In the half of the day my server closes, use the KPTUpdateV2, already I tried to use the normal monsters with SOD_, monsters and always of the same the error

They forgive my English is very bad =D

Please help-me with problems, my server depends on this to be 100%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will help you WITH the NEW NPC.

It's a bit hard to explain, but I'll try !
Ok, Lets get to work ^^.
I'will make a new NPC on RIC ( CLOSED TO VERKAN ). I will use the real coordinates.

1ª Copy ricarden-store.NPC and ricarden-store.zhoon.

2ª Rename the copies you have done. E.g ricarden-store.zhoon to ricarden-store2.zhoon and ricarden-store.NPC to ricarden-store2.NPC

3ª Edit as you wish ricarden-store2.NPC < here you add the Itens to sell on your NCP > and ricarden-store2.zhoon < here you put the NCP that your NCP will display ingame>. At the end of the ricarden-store2.NPC file you will see this *¿¬°áÆÄÀÏ "name\ricarden-store.zhoon". Change it to *¿¬°áÆÄÀÏ "name\ricarden-store2.zhoon".

4ª Now, we will add the new NPC at the coordinates X,Y and Z < as I said I will put it closed to VERKAN, so we'll use x=2730 y=338 z =-18698 >. Using the tool I've Uploaded you will load the Village-2.ase. < here is the link NPC-Manager.rar >

5ª Now you will click at any icon that you'll see at a box on the right. You'll probably see a lot of things like this []+ on the box I've said. Just click once at one of this things.

6ª Let the program ( NPC MANAGER ) Opened and go back to your NPC FOLDER. now open ricarden-store2.NPC and copy the INI File field.
Opening the ricarden-store2.NPC you will see something like this >> "char\npc\TN-005\TN-005.ini". Returning to the NPC MANAGER replace char\npcXms\Sakura\Sakura.ini with "char\npc\TN-005\TN-005.ini" and GameServer\npc\J_Sakura.npc with GameServer\npc\ricarden-store2.NPC.
Don't forget do add the X,Y,Z numbers and mark the angle's flag. < you can leave angle 0, there is no problem ^^ >

7ª now change []+ to any name..... E.g: I used RICSTORE2 < you choose this name > After this click on bottom ADD NEW NPC. < YOU WILL NOTE THAT THE NAME YOU CHOOSE WILL APPEARS ON THE TOP OF THE BOX THAT WAS WITH the []+ ICON. >
Now and go File\Save Or just CRTL+S.

I hope this can help you ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
charles se poder posta aqui depois em portugues pra ficar um pouco mais facil =D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thank you i got it working. NPC are OK but SOD still closing my server.

Back