Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPCs spawn twice? What's it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Working with version 5.8.. I'm transferring the location "Tiamaranta Eye" from 3.0 for the event according to the version..

There was a problem. For some reason, in this location, all NPCs appear twice in the same place.

ovHfql4 - NPCs spawn twice? What's it? - RaGEZONE Forums

All spawns and coordinates are registered in the file: 600040000_Tiamaranta_Eye.xml

buNNndm - NPCs spawn twice? What's it? - RaGEZONE Forums

There are no duplicates, one 100 percent. Rechecked many times. If i'am delete this file, there will be no NPCs at all. I installed this file from another build - the same NPCs appear twice...
Poke my nose where I went wrong...

Just in case, a location has been added in my client and on the server..

Code:
-> src\com\aionemu\gameserver\world\WorldMapType.java
-> TIAMARANTA_EYE_2(600040000)

-> data\static_data\world_maps.xml
-> <map id="600040000" name="Tiamaranta's Eye" death_level="0" water_level="16" world_type="BALAUREA" world_size="1536" flags="BIND RECALL PVP DUEL_SAME_RACE"/>

Thank you all, I solved the problem on my own.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Working with version 5.8.. I'm transferring the location "Tiamaranta Eye" from 3.0 for the event according to the version..

There was a problem. For some reason, in this location, all NPCs appear twice in the same place.

ovHfql4 - NPCs spawn twice? What's it? - RaGEZONE Forums

All spawns and coordinates are registered in the file: 600040000_Tiamaranta_Eye.xml

buNNndm - NPCs spawn twice? What's it? - RaGEZONE Forums

There are no duplicates, one 100 percent. Rechecked many times. If i'am delete this file, there will be no NPCs at all. I installed this file from another build - the same NPCs appear twice...
Poke my nose where I went wrong...

Just in case, a location has been added in my client and on the server..

Code:
-> src\com\aionemu\gameserver\world\WorldMapType.java
-> TIAMARANTA_EYE_2(600040000)

-> data\static_data\world_maps.xml
-> <map id="600040000" name="Tiamaranta's Eye" death_level="0" water_level="16" world_type="BALAUREA" world_size="1536" flags="BIND RECALL PVP DUEL_SAME_RACE"/>

Thank you all, I solved the problem on my own.

You probably have it changed in your settings.
In the /config/main/world.properties file
Set the file gameserver.world.max.twincount.beginner = -1
Then the mobs won't be double.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You probably have it changed in your settings.
In the /config/main/world.properties file
Set the file gameserver.world.max.twincount.beginner = -1
Then the mobs won't be double.
I already solved this issue, the topic indicated, but anyway, thank you very much for your feedback!

Upvote 0
Back