Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NULL config error (yes yes..again but just look i've done everything right)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello boys again.

Ok i had to update my KOSP/KOCP to last beta version..

#1 I read KOCP/KOSP thread and changed old to new KOSP/KOCP - copyed from old config.prop md5 values to new one, edit my settings and copyed protect.dll to server/client all ok

#2 changed config.pk * e.pk to the same password and crypted it with latest KOCP kal adv pk editor (was in same folder as new kosp/kocp) all ok

#3 then i got null null config error

I though maybe engine.exe has different pw?

#4 I maked fast own engine with vista 32 fix and installed kocp on it and make pw same as config.pk and e.pk and followed the topic for making engine http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=372214&highlight=null+config+error

Everything is OK and well done, all PWs are same, why why im getting NULL NULL config error again, did i miss something?

Love you guys <3

Live Now, Work Later
Reaction score
config error is either you perhaps entered the wrong information/password or it isn't encrypted properly

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea i had config NULL/NULL error becoz i crypted it wrong

Upvote 0
Back