Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

O.o Check the vid Legend of Mir 3 

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Terabyte said:
Page not found and is this a blantent add for total format - god i hate them forums myself.
not a add for them doh im a mod here and am just looking at the vid and thought other might want to also...dont b so negative all the time..

Reaction score
i am also dissappointed to announce that there is a chance this section will be removed whenever open beta begins. at least i heard some talk about it in the staff forum. if you want to witch about it, your more than welcome to PM DeadlyEagle hes the one who brought it up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
i am also dissappointed to announce that there is a chance this section will be removed whenever open beta begins. at least i heard some talk about it in the staff forum. if you want to witch about it, your more than welcome to PM DeadlyEagle hes the one who brought it up

ye and i have i slight guess why lol
there has been rumors from TF an QGO that they(QGO) asked wemade to take legal action against private server...

Back