Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

:o super speed

Reaction score
ok, my school totaly Rocks :D :D just did a 90Mb download in 1min oO at almost 850kb/s :eek:

anyways, me school has a server with a 1Mb connection divided 4 bout 40 computers so it ain't normal :x

i want this conection at home :cry: :cry:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UnseenPower said:
my college is fukin fast. starts off at like 600kb but then tones down to 200kb. but the bad thing is i do not have access to install poop... that bit is kinda gay.

Same. Always ways around that though. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
have had 650 kb/sec - at home :cool:
there's a biiig downside though... i have a bandwidth limit... and i went over it :mad: so now i have a connection that's worse then a 56K modem for a few days lol :s

Reaction score
My old school add computers that ran at 300mhz, had 32mb ram,about 2gb hd,internet lol cant even get adsl in the town i live in :mad:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My college has computers, yes, but there complete and utter poop, some of em run at 56k speed while others run real fast. You just gotta try bust ppl off of the good ones lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, chances r that file was already on your college network somewere so thats why it downloaded so fast.

At my college every1 downloads UT demo, once 1 person has done it which takes about 20 min, then every1 else can get it at 3 meg a second.

Back