Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OceanCycle} Official Thread for Fixes and Revision

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill wright up a full guide for this soon

There already a guide but Dayi missed a little bit of information at the start, about getting the files.

il try get a mod in here so we can get some things together and sticky them. I know am a mod but i can't do anything if am not a moderator in this section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Great Emu...however when i log into the char's i get the ??? error and SRO crashes..

Any help would be appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got to the login page of my server but i have one problem, when i try to login i get "Failed to Connect to server (C9)" error, does someone know how to fix this or what i have done wrong? If you know, pm me or add me on msn- Justjuice21@hotmail.com. Please help, if you can get this to work, you'll be my hero!

Thanks! :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got to the login page of my server but i have one problem, when i try to login i get "Failed to Connect to server (C9)" error, does someone know how to fix this or what i have done wrong? If you know, pm me or add me on msn- Justjuice21@hotmail.com. Please help, if you can get this to work, you'll be my hero!

Thanks! :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping up the thread but i can't seem to log in i get the ??? error wen i run the venice client and i did everything correctly... i even re did everything and i still get the error any help?

Back