Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ODBC help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear sir iam deepa from india iam 17 yrs old doing my 1st yr Bsc iam new in here iam confused about this ODBC can u tell me how to add the ODBC file but Insane Brother has said clearly about that
ii knw abotut the others but i dunno how to add the odbc file where can i find it in my pc plz any one help me

plz any one of here elder brother help me plz i will be gratce full to help me thx your sir:

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Dear sir iam deepa from india iam 17 yrs old doing my 1st yr Bsc iam new in here iam confused about this ODBC can u tell me how to add the ODBC file but Insane Brother has said clearly about that
ii knw abotut the others but i dunno how to add the odbc file where can i find it in my pc plz any one help me

plz any one of here elder brother help me plz i will be gratce full to help me thx your sir:

view old topic
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/guide-a3-server-202-205-guide-396975/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back