Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Odin client won't start

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I start the .bat file to start the odin client the client loads halfway and than close itself, I used the right token so I don't know what's wrong anyone can help me? Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any error meessage thats shows up to you or somethin? whats happans..

another proplem: dit you edit the nifs in resmenu/Account or some like this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I start Odin.exe there's no error message but when I start Client.exe located in another folder it says ''Text Data Initialize Fail!''

And I didn't edit the nifs in resmenu/Account

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When I start Odin.exe there's no error message but when I start Client.exe located in another folder it says ''Text Data Initialize Fail!''

And I didn't edit the nifs in resmenu/Account

Start it in correct folder first. Then lets see that Do you really need file what you already have.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why start in ''correct'' folder if it's already located in folder ''Client''

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But why start it in different folder and get an error?

Is it really that hard to understand what I'm trying to say?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude It's a different .exe I didn't move anything it's just another .exe in another folder ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm trying to say that run the Client what's in the root of the Client folder, not the ones you happen to have in the wrong folder.
Thats normal that Client throws errors when it isn't started from correct place.

Going back to the topic, as the response to your first post:
When client closes with no error, its hard to tell what caused that - its probably missing a file, but can't tell which one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
12345 - Odin client won't start - RaGEZONE Forums I use the start.bat to start the client and there's where the client load halfways and than close itself

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Or if you mean this 1 123456 - Odin client won't start - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you :) I copied them from the ''Client'' folder there was also a ressystem folder so copied it from there but now I just have a background which says Odin and can't login?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did add a Token and set the token in my .bat file but didn't set a token for my account? How am I supposed to do it?

Back