Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offering to do my part for Repent PS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am willing to help with the developement of this game. BUT since the old Repent client is no where to be found....we will have to use a current client. I am all for the English version from netgame. It shouldnt be impossible seeing as how there are PS of Scions of Fate already.

I can hex edit the client to connect to a different IP (will create a localhost client for right now) and I can create a starter DB based on the chinese db files found here, because they give us the structure we need for characters and items info etc.

What I can't do by myself is create the actual server exe's. So if anyone knows how to get that started for me, I might be able to pick up from a started project but not some random project from another game....I cant do that.

(Yes, I play english version of LOA but I will remain nameless.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually theres is a repent client, there is one already up, but its in chinese. if u read where mental readded this section it is explain more

on an other note do u play dem/pos or phoenix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i D/l that client but it failed to install for me. I will try again. So, is there a server up somewhere? no because the mdf files are missing right?

and im in Phoenix

Back