Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Offi] Instant Job Change NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please enlighten me on how to go about creating a Job Change NPC, or make it so you go to the NPC that would start that particular job quest but when you click it just makes you that class? Any tips would be appreciated, I have looked through the propquest.inc file but I do not fully understand it, and I am not sure this is even the right place to be. Please Help.

Thank you in advance,
-Aaron

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'll give you a hint: learn lua scripting. Then you should be able to make a quest for that and just overwrite the current job change quest with your own.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heres an example for a way older version its not for the offical version its like way older but as an example of what u will be getting your self in to...
heres the next
and lastly as i have said before this is an example not a fuctioning version in v 11 or 14 its for older versions and thats how they functioned so u get some idea. also to credit the creator i cant rember who it was but if i find out thnx to them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres an example for a way older version its not for the offical version its like way older but as an example of what u will be getting your self in to...
heres the next
and lastly as i have said before this is an example not a fuctioning version in v 11 or 14 its for older versions and thats how they functioned so u get some idea. also to credit the creator i cant rember who it was but if i find out thnx to them

Thanks I will look through these and try to figure something out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
np take in to concideration these are before offical files tho but the coding isnt much diffrent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On offical files quests arent defined in .lua scripts ~.~.
You can find Quests in Propquest.inc and the Speak text in Propquest.txt.
It's easy to figure out the structur.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to edit the dialogs?
When i edit for example MaFl_Is.txt, nothing happens...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ahh they changed it ^^ thnx for pointing that out m8

Back