Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, if i set on "Flash.client.url" this: link/dcr/hof_furni/ clients keep reloading, and if i set link/gordon/production-xxx/ i can enter but no catalogue, why?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've this error:
Code:
Error in query: 
INSERT INTO `room_models` (`id`,`door_x`,`door_y`, `door_z`, `door_dir`,`heightmap`,`custom`,`wall_height`) VALUES (@ModelName,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]X,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Y,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Z,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Direction, @Map,'1'  [USER=1333411810]WAL[/USER]lHeight)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'public_items' doesn't have a default value
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

So I try to change the value of public_items from text to varchar but I've this error:
Data too long for column 'public_items' at row 1

Someone can help me?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
76% Stuck. Everything configed properly external vars etc help and if you give me the solution please tell me how to fix it

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I've this error:
Code:
Error in query: 
INSERT INTO `room_models` (`id`,`door_x`,`door_y`, `door_z`, `door_dir`,`heightmap`,`custom`,`wall_height`) VALUES (@ModelName,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]X,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Y,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Z,  [USER=2000170252]Door[/USER]Direction, @Map,'1'  [USER=1333411810]WAL[/USER]lHeight)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'public_items' doesn't have a default value
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

So I try to change the value of public_items from text to varchar but I've this error:
Data too long for column 'public_items' at row 1

Someone can help me?

May have to set auto commit !

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It goes to 100% shows hotel view I done my external vars and stuff and dc's me can someone send me a exteral var to put in

my hotel url is cabbo.org

if you could do the external var config for me, maybe I done it wrong

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm currently converintg my old users database to this one and have succeded, but here is the problem.
The columns are exacly as plusemu habboon edits users table, but i can only go to 76% with my old accounts. But when i register a new account i can enter the client. I have checked every value and its all the same, even the auth_ticket is the same as the others. I know it's the auth_ticket that is the issue and here is the error i get

Bug during user login: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormatProvider provider)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow Row, DataRow UserInfo) in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\Authenticator.cs:line 10
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 203
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 108

Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Everything worked but I can't walk in the client and there are no images in the catalogus and more. Someone know how to fix it?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Everything worked but I can't walk in the client and there are no images in the catalogus and more. Someone know how to fix it? (Same for me)

Also I have downloaded the full version named Lucas.rar and my website keeps redirecting to Pabbo.net and a vote site. Where to remove it?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back