Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Official - THRONE / DINO EGG RECOLOUR THREAD. {Sticky}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there RaGEZONER's.
It seems like alot of people start on Thrones and Dinos for their coding customs and stuff (recolouring), and i think it would be easier to make a thread to put them all in, instead on pages and pages in the Customs&Layout section.

What you need to do:
You need to have an image, and a download link with SQLS in your post, eg.

========================================
Pearl Dragon Egg
Spheral - Official - THRONE / DINO EGG RECOLOUR THREAD. {Sticky} - RaGEZONE Forums

SQL + Furnidata
["s","4701","cloud_egg","43652","0","1","1","","Pearl Dragon Egg","Smooth as silk, hard as diamond, as beautiful as an April sunset","","234412","11626","true","-1","-1","false","","1"],

Download Link

Not really that hard, just that the Customs section has many recolors and it will be tidier to have a stickied threads for first attempts / recolours.

- John Hearfield
// Just trying to help make productivity more easier x] and to clean up these sections.

Reaction score
a subsection, or a clean and well-organized thread so users/beginners can actually see which recolours have already been made, so they don't come up and release endless black eggs, but actually try something new. We have to do SOMETHING!

Reaction score
a subsection, or a clean and well-organized thread so users/beginners can actually see which recolours have already been made, so they don't come up and release endless black eggs, but actually try something new. We have to do SOMETHING!

Black eggs are already done by sulake. I understand why people do eggs, only three images.

Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
This will never work. Sorry, I really like your idea but the people who post eggs and thrones are most of the time noobies and just make new thread. Try what you want, but they will keep posting them in new threads.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will never work. Sorry, I really like your idea but the people who post eggs and thrones are most of the time noobies and just make new thread. Try what you want, but they will keep posting them in new threads.

I agree with Arnii, and everyone wants to show off his own work and don't want to post it in a thread of someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back