Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Officialy back + Pics

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
theninjaway - faggotry to a whole new lvl

What level is he?

It's a bit harsh :happy:
He was improved over the past months... who knows, maybe he can even rank up to "Faggot, but still a tiny bit cool".

First off, I have found that ninjaway has actually deteriorated in the past few months, he annoys me more, especially with his LHC ideologies. Secondly, InZan3 was making a valid statement.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Photobucket Album:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What level is he?

First off, I have found that ninjaway has actually deteriorated in the past few months, he annoys me more, especially with his LHC ideologies. Secondly, InZan3 was making a valid statement.
Ehh, the LHC thing is gone away, now I'm just angry at you for taunting me about it. And Becca, why do you want 'em to flame me? btw it seems you have blocked me on MSN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude... I thought u were white... are you in the pics?
Not white, Indian... I'm in like 3 of the pics, the rest are prolly of my dad, his co-workers, and one of this girl who somehow got my cell phone # and ran off my minutes by calling every 5 minutes. Now, I have to call Batelco and pay them to block her and to buy some more minutes. Also IRMU, I dunno.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You never flame back. Im bored start flaming back so I have something to do. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'm back home, I'll upload pics later... Abaco was nice, but I didn't get to see the hole in the wall where the Caribbean Sea was on one side and Atlantic Ocean on the other cuz the ferry schedule was all gay.

666 post count :x

scary.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a bit harsh :happy:
He was improved over the past months... who knows, maybe he can even rank up to "Faggot, but still a tiny bit cool".

Maybe, maybe not, if he does then he'll be two ranks higher than you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say something like that,but trust you to say it better :]

/sigh.
Jeez, I was hyper on red bull when I made this thread, I put this thread and like most of my gay posts (ok in rz's opinion, ALL OF EM) behind me and start new...

Back