Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oh My God

Reaction score
Whoaaaaa Lamborghini for the police force !! :eek6:

Other traffic police forces which cannot boast a Lamborghini resort to devices of their own against speeders: in Russia, for example, officers have been known to shoot out the tyres of offenders with machine-guns :no:

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
looks like no more police hases in italy... b4 ppl even think about runnin away from a police they will get out of their car and give up... and say "whats the point" lmao

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well like it said, it will probably be used for emergencys with human tranplants.

Reaction score
MR- not really, a lamb has one of the best handling on the road, put a good driver behind the wheel of that and they'll just drive past guys running and get ahead, get out shoot there wheeles out, if they miss oh well, get back in and get infrotn again lol and if some one trys to ram the lamb, its
1. faster
2. can turn easyer to avoid
3. has better breaking

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
While they try to get ahead, if the other driver just trys to crash it, the lamb wil go bye bye

And i dont know cars, so im not in the mood to discuss it

I'll just say you're right

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ne0n said:
MR- not really, a lamb has one of the best handling on the road, put a good driver behind the wheel of that and they'll just drive past guys running and get ahead, get out shoot there wheeles out, if they miss oh well, get back in and get infrotn again lol and if some one trys to ram the lamb, its
1. faster
2. can turn easyer to avoid
3. has better breaking

4. MUCH more expensive to repair <-- fiberglass/carbon body will shatter on impact
5. No room for putting a 'bad guy' into the back :)

Back