Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oh My God!!!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my god :sol: actually won something!!!!

Came home today and found a parcel waiting for me.... Looked inside and what did it have.... a bloody 2.1 sounds system! Had a tinny little note with it as well saying:

Congratulations!
We are glad to inform you that you are one of the winners of our Wanadoo Discoveries price draw.
We are happy to send you your prize.
Wanadoo thanks you for participating.

How randoms that... Can't even remember registering for it..... To be honest i think its prolly coz of the amazingly poop service there providing and there trying to make up for it :good: .

Well thats a drastic change from the load of poop ive been getting recently!

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They gave me an american power cable -_-

So 15 minutes later after trying to find a UK plug and some wire cutters:

TADA!!!!!!

My MP3 player has its own 2.1 sounds system for it now :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hear pepsi uses giant slugs to produce their soda... shh! its a secret! *walking down an ally* Hey you, you gave away our secret! *car chases me* Just when I though it was safe, a horde of goblins jumps out of the walls!

Reaction score
youth said:
I hear pepsi uses giant slugs to produce their soda... shh! its a secret! *walking down an ally* Hey you, you gave away our secret! *car chases me* Just when I though it was safe, a horde of goblins jumps out of the walls!

you are oddly erotic 0_o

Back