Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ok gonna defend TONTO a lil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No idea y I'm doin this tbh lol. Thing is TONTO believed a string of lies that eventually lead 2 that pic. He's a gullable kid that got played around by sum hangin tarts. Don't think he actually knew wot he was doin -.-

That's all I wanted 2 say lol

EDIT: Lol after a longer MSN convo it seems the lil tart was still tryin 2 convince him even after he showed her the google link -.- Sooooooo I got the model's name just 2 prove 100% 2 him that she's arse talking- wouldn't u know it....the names don't match O_O Wow didn't c that coming -.-

EDIT 2: Lmao this girl now claims that they give fake names. She doesn't wanna give up -.-

EDIT 3: Rite I got it, I got it. The model she claims 2 b is American lmao, wonder wot she's got 2 say bout that

Last edited:
your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
she sez she used 2 liv in america and i ask her cuzin who ive know sice i woz like 2 and she sez yes im like okkkkkkkkkkk

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
not that quickly anyway :D

Well if a girl sent me a pic like that first I'd ask: why are you sending me this pic you pervert! then i'd say: may i have another one this time without the clothes.. wait no i mean.. er..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol when i saw it i couldnt stop laughin, tonto must of been high as a mofo to try and pull it off, but lets just allow him now, whats done is done, but he will always be cussed about it lol.

Reaction score
Rage said:
lol when i saw it i couldnt stop laughin, tonto must of been high as a mofo to try and pull it off, but lets just allow him now, whats done is done, but he will always be cussed about it lol.
i a woz kinda high lol cannot really remember how hi:tp:as high as a pie in the sky maybe?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
i a woz kinda high lol cannot really remember how hi:tp:as high as a pie in the sky maybe?

lmfao dont bullsh!t u thought we where all stupid and where gonna fall for it .....face it tonto uve never had a girl friend and never will.....

Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
lmfao dont bullsh!t u thought we where all stupid and where gonna fall for it .....face it tonto uve never had a girl friend and never will.....
Had more than u.... spunkeh ya witch

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
Had more than u.... spunkeh ya witch

doubt it very much......tonto oh n im not a witch so button it boi

p.s if i woz u ud never post on this forum again id feel so ashamed to even show my face round ere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back