Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

omg i got a blister

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah well, i was practising my pro as guitar skills.. like smoke on the water with like cords n stuf.. you know how its goes 0, 3, 5, 0, 3, 7, 6, 0, 3, 5, 3, 0 on a & d yeah :)? and well, i was practising and it gave me a blister :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats a blister

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where something has been rubbing ur fingers for a long while and u get a pus filled blob of skin

I wish
Reaction score
masochists

When I play my instrument for 2 hours I get blisters. Then I put my fingers in ice gold water so I wouldn't feel the pain.

Reaction score
where something has been rubbing ur fingers for a long while and u get a pus filled blob of skin
actually a blister is a collection of water and air under your skin. :\ I get them on the corners of my toes :D

dude you'll get some pretty wicked callouses in your fingers. I suggest pressing really hard on the strings and chromatically going up :D I can't feel my fingertips xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cry even harder

Back