Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG I Smoked Salvia o__O

Reaction score
renhunt - OMG I Smoked Salvia o__O - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alcohol kills braincells to why arent you bashing that as well

i HATE to throw out....Bahhhh.
If we are talking about Salvia allready....i've a question.
Like...What makes salvia so strong....i smoke WEED pretty aften...
I've never but NEVER had that feeling with Weed...Salvia TOOK me like...to another world...Its whired....Whats inside any way?
From it Made? It sopused to be Kind of weed...Isnt it or im wrong?

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i HATE to throw out....Bahhhh.
If we are talking about Salvia allready....i've a question.
Like...What makes salvia so strong....i smoke WEED pretty aften...
I've never but NEVER had that feeling with Weed...Salvia TOOK me like...to another world...Its whired....Whats inside any way?
From it Made? It sopused to be Kind of weed...Isnt it or im wrong?

ok um to start off the part in weed that gets you high is thc aka tetrahydrocannabinol which is actually a defense system in the cannabis plant to protect it from herbivores but yet its still a psychoactive drug

the drug in salvia that gets you high is called salvinorin a and salvinorin a has been reported to be the most potent naturally occurring psychoactive drug known to date

so i guess to answer your question one has thc other has salvinorin a in it and salvinorin a is closer to lsd pretty much in a nut shell thc lasts longer but less potent salvinorin a is more potent but can last from 10 min to a hour

Back