Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG tough decision

Reaction score
well last night i was talking to neosparky and she was begging me to stay :))) and she told me if i stayed she wanted to marry me lol, but i have the biggest dillema known to ragezone..... i promised yodels i would marry her...so i have to pick between the supreme hotness of neosparkey and the unbelievbly tasty yodels.....help :cry:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So u don't give a duck about us u just wont the women(joking)
I've seen a pic of neosparky and she's hot. Show us a pic of yodels to compare.

Sum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) have them two fight for u
2) let ppl place bets on the fight
3) then have a rz wedding so that can be a event for those people who want a event
4) i'll gladly take a cut out of the winnings if anyones offering :D

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
maka i wanted to wait untill a perfect night to ask you but they seem to have gotten in before me so ill say it now, Maka will you have randy bum sex with me? It would make me tha happiest man alive if you said yes :butt:

:rofl: dirty punt

D

Darknightr

aint it fairly obvious ;p

neo's no 1 so... i'd pick neo personally :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about u mary neo, divorce, mary whoever u wont after that so others can have neo.
OMG i'm starting to talk about a girl like she's a pice of meat, i must have got it from u. :lol:
Sory neo. How about The 2 candidates for maryage post sumtin here.

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
maka i wanted to wait untill a perfect night to ask you but they seem to have gotten in before me so ill say it now, Maka will you have randy bum sex with me? It would make me tha happiest man alive if you said yes :butt:
lmao class :rofl:

Back