Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

omg u have to see this

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now dem ppl have got skillz....

that was totally class and i thaught i was good wen i could do the move"walk the dog" lol awesome man.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wowee lol now thats cool i wish i had sum sort of skillz with anythijng really i have typing skillz and lom skillz to my name . so when a girl asks if i have any certain skillz i say yeah man watch me type flamefox and my password real quick and w8 look man im lvl 40!!!!!!!!! and shell be like yeah my dads here to pick me up ill call u erm whats ur name again? :(

Reaction score
flamefox said:
wowee lol now thats cool i wish i had sum sort of skillz with anythijng really i have typing skillz and lom skillz to my name . so when a girl asks if i have any certain skillz i say yeah man watch me type flamefox and my password real quick and w8 look man im lvl 40!!!!!!!!! and shell be like yeah my dads here to pick me up ill call u erm whats ur name again? :(
:lol:

U should dedicate urself sumthin u like doin coz unless ur a jammy git that was born with the skill then u gotta work hard- impossibke without motivation tho

Ppl say u should find sumthin ur good at- that's bollox u should do sumthin u wanna do. If ur amazing at sumthin but don't like doin it wot's the point? (unless it pays)

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:

Ppl say u should find sumthin ur good at- that's bollox u should do sumthin u wanna do.

thats the way people should look at things

if your not good at it now but you enjoy it. keep doing cos someday ur gonna be damn good at it
like all my m8s from early school all played football but i got into the martial arts, now im going places and they work in tescos. No disrespect to people who have jobs like that but personally i dont want that

Back