Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

on holiday tomorrow

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going to bude in cornwall

for 10 days, and whilst im there ill be surfing, pretty much all day and every day

its going to be frikken awesome! yeahhhhh

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I went there last week, it was Ducking great! Hope you have a good time, and don't forget your sun cream!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You should come to Spain and surf here, it's so much better than that monstrosity that you like to call a beach. When I was in the UK I had to wear a jumper when I went on the beach because it was too cold - you can imagine the kind of looks I was getting from people.

On a lighter note, have fun! Take many photos :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You should come to Spain and surf here, it's so much better than that monstrosity that you like to call a beach. When I was in the UK I had to wear a jumper when I went on the beach because it was too cold - you can imagine the kind of looks I was getting from people.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I went there last week, it was Ducking great! Hope you have a good time, and don't forget your sun cream!

haha will do! although i dont burn, and im gonna come back with a spastic suntan, cos of my wet suit haha :) i think ill be sun bathing just to sort it out.
or customize my wet suit

yeah, but we actually find our summers hot!

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll be surfing in Santa Barbara as well, we'll see who's the best!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going to bude in cornwall

for 10 days, and whilst im there ill be surfing, pretty much all day and every day

its going to be frikken awesome! yeahhhhh

I'll be surfing in Santa Barbara as well, we'll see who's the best!

You two combined arent better than me. And yes, thats a challenge :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I'll be watching the East Fortune Air Show on Saturday, we'll see who's best at catching air >:D

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
She's a girl, she wants everyone to know where she's going and what she's doing so she has some lads to spectate :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i get bored you see.
and i am a person who likes to share alot.

i like to talk to people, and have laughs and stuff.

i must ask though..

why does at least one person have to tone down the the topic..

if you like, i will treat rz as a diary?

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You two combined arent better than me. And yes, thats a challenge :)

You might be better than me at surfing (because I've never done it) but not at snowboard! :D and soccer... :p

And yes, that's a SOCCER CHALLENGE!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
She's gone now *sigh* now I will have nobody to talk to on MSN since Laz is never online, much less are my other one-hundred-and-eighty-four contacts (many of which I deleted last week).

Back