Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

one step before ill release auto update launcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this is the original sro launcher it doesnt metter what ver just download this
ok
i need u to figger out what is all ips there (4 noobs ip = internet protocol)
it will help me to insert my project the .dat files that u need to convert to

and a spoiler my next project after the auto update launcher is .pk2 unpacker
(if u dont know what is pk2 its really sad for noobs look at sro files what kind of files is it?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this is the original sro launcher it doesnt metter what ver just download this
ok

(if u dont know what is pk2 its really sad for noobs look at sro files what kind of files is it?)

Cool :closedeyes: good work :drool:

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just download SREmu's latest revision and compile the SRLoader and use that.

1. It's open-source, check for viruses and poop, can't trust these binary posts.
2. It supports a pretty powerful signature locating/patching api that can let you easily add any patches you want (post them on our board when u do, we'd love to add new features to it!)
3. It already supports patching connecting IP/port to a custom IP/port, zoomhack, multiclient, and logging packets as well.

:\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok

Theres alredy a pk2 unpacker so why reinvent the wheel??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx for support
but if theres any pk2 unpacker where is it?
how does no one release things on photoshop like new equipment of new quest items?
or new mobs?
new maps?
ha
dude u r new so prove it if theres any and if u really need to be online so goto search and search for it ok
and about SRLoader i was wanted to use that but some1 updated the rar and insert a pass
and its for legend 3 + and i use legend 3 or before europe coz no skills so why to install europe version T_T
and i need sro ip ill explain u y
coz if ill have them ip i can hack them web and download the update files information with this files i can make an online updater that we can make so see i specialy need this!!! ip i know theres better launchers that make good job but i need the ip not joymax launcher got it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx for support
how does no one release things on photoshop like new equipment of new quest items?
or new mobs?
new maps?
ha
dude u r new so prove it if theres any and if u really need to be online so goto search and search for it ok
and about SRLoader i was wanted to use that but some1 updated the rar and insert a pass
and its for legend 3 + and i use legend 3 or before europe coz no skills so why to install europe version T_T
coz if ill have them ip i can hack them web and download the update files information with this files i can make an online updater that we can make so see i specialy need this!!! ip i know theres better launchers that make good job but i need the ip not joymax launcher got it

Dude.. These things like mobs, quests etc.. If you want new it must be from the server side.. You only keep things like models and etc. in the client.. There are many PK2 edits.. Like type in google "Silkroad spiderman skin" xD i saw one a few days ago xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think so if u wanna add a model of the medusa (see legend 8 or 7 i dont remember)
u need to add the model to data.pk2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx for support
or new mobs?
new maps?
ha

Maybe im new...but i got the extractor in my hands and the code its open source...alredy out there...just google pk2 extractor for it and you will find it...and the other info you saying its alredy out there, mobs hp, skill icon,etc and posted in forums.

The only one thats leaving a n00b impression here its you really...before you speed and say anything do some little research

Back