Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open Source SWF] - How to fix the visibility of Mod Tool for ranks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I don't share something with the few leftovers we have here of what we used to call "community".

I'm giving a try to the open source SWF Beny released some months ago and I'm enjoying the experience of being available to modify some stuff that in P-Code using FFDEC would have been vietnam and used to take ages.

I would like to share the method to properly display the Mod Tools if you've the proper rank to have it or not as it was disturbing me thinking of rank 1 users logging in and seeing that MT button for no reason.

1. Go to PerkEnum.as:
Add this value on the Enum:

Code:
[COLOR=#A9B7C6]public static [/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832]const [/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA][I]MOD_TOOL[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]:String = [/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"MOD_TOOL"[/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832];[/COLOR]

2. Head to the condition that checks the icon called "MODTOOL":
Replace the if with the following one:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832]if [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](_local_4.name == [/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"MODTOOL"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) [/COLOR]{
[COLOR=#A9B7C6] ​[/COLOR]_local_4.visible = [COLOR=#cc7832]this[/COLOR].[COLOR=#9876aa]_toolbar[/COLOR].sessionDataManager.isPerkAllowed(PerkEnum.MOD_TOOL)[COLOR=#cc7832];[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A9B7C6]}[/COLOR]

3. Add the perk to the according ranks:
The next step will depend on what emulator you're using, you just need to send that perk to the according ranks and the visibility of the mod tool will depend on the internal perks of that user.

wkCtSMl - [Open Source SWF] - How to fix the visibility of Mod Tool for ranks. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I don't share something with the few leftovers we have here of what we used to call "community".

I'm giving a try to the open source SWF Beny released some months ago and I'm enjoying the experience of being available to modify some stuff that in P-Code using FFDEC would have been vietnam and used to take ages.

I would like to share the method to properly display the Mod Tools if you've the proper rank to have it or not as it was disturbing me thinking of rank 1 users logging in and seeing that MT button for no reason.

1. Go to PerkEnum.as:
Add this value on the Enum:

Code:
[COLOR=#A9B7C6]public static [/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832]const [/COLOR][COLOR=#9876AA][I]MOD_TOOL[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]:String = [/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"MOD_TOOL"[/COLOR][COLOR=#CC7832];[/COLOR]

2. Head to the condition that checks the icon called "MODTOOL":
Replace the if with the following one:
Code:
[COLOR=#CC7832]if [/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6](_local_4.name == [/COLOR][COLOR=#6A8759]"MODTOOL"[/COLOR][COLOR=#A9B7C6]) [/COLOR]{
[COLOR=#A9B7C6] ​[/COLOR]_local_4.visible = [COLOR=#cc7832]this[/COLOR].[COLOR=#9876aa]_toolbar[/COLOR].sessionDataManager.isPerkAllowed(PerkEnum.MOD_TOOL)[COLOR=#cc7832];[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#A9B7C6]}[/COLOR]

3. Add the perk to the according ranks:
The next step will depend on what emulator you're using, you just need to send that perk to the according ranks and the visibility of the mod tool will depend on the internal perks of that user.

wkCtSMl - [Open Source SWF] - How to fix the visibility of Mod Tool for ranks. - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, could you help me?
i'm using arcturus but i don't know how to remove that for low ranges

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back