Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OsIrose] iRose Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i tried to open server before i got this error i got under going schedule maintainance how do i help that? I've tried almost everything

buboboy - [OsIrose] iRose Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i have a bit of problem on connecting to my own server however my friend able to connect and play on it fine. Anybody can help me what i did wrong? i don't think it's firewall/portforwarding problems since my friend can join and play it fine. I also don't think its the server so it must be the client problem as i can't proceed passed choosing channel. What ip do i have to put in order for me to join my own server on the same pc? i tried my internet ip from watsmyip.com(or something like that), my lan ip, and lastly 127.0.0.1 . Whenever i tried to choose channel its always said server its under maintainence sometimes i didn't get that far with other ip i tested. help pls!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know whats wrong but when i try to start login server it says could not bind socket help me please. also it does say connected to mysql then could not bind socket = crash

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The maintenance error is because of a bad configuration normally.

If the server works from a remote PC via WAN IP then at least we know the servers are talking to each other correctly.

please post the contents of your config files so that i can take a look and maybe spot your problem.

I dont know whats wrong but when i try to start login server it says could not bind socket help me please. also it does say connected to mysql then could not bind socket = crash
This normally means that something else on your server PC has already bound socket 29000.
Maybe you are running a second instance of a rose login server or something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please update all links to files, and then they broken (not working). thank you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do whatever you feel like its your learning process...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mind checking out the osrose forums on this one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this section should be in old archieve section :): replace with other games. . since there are no one longer interesting in this server development... :blink:

There is still development going on but mostly it's private developments.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
client link is wrong, its
(Org client).
(with Oro and some STB fixes, tools, I was told this client is broken).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
multiupload shutdown too? :?::?:

Hi my friend, could you please reupload the file Rose_131_131.rar. Thank you soo much. ive been looking everywhere on google on all the search results and alot of forums all links are dead. Please help us. Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol is this even still alive? xD The guide has been made 4 years ago, and I doubt that the info about the server is highly outdated.. You might want to look for a different guide/tut.

Back