Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Out of all the games youve played

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ther must be 1 game you have completey masterd. I talking like done everything you need to do, rinsed it dry....

well what is it?

Personally I have masterd Super Mario World, and completed pretty much all the mario games to this day, and I mean all of em.

Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3, lost levels, super mario world, super mario world 2, Mario is missing, Mario Kart, Mario 64 and mario advance

Ive finished all of em :p

Reaction score
i could never finish first disk on FF7 *so ashamed*

tetris, i ended up playing it so much on holiday, as i was so bored, i knew what block would be next lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Robert said:
i could never finish first disk on FF7 *so ashamed*

tetris, i ended up playing it so much on holiday, as i was so bored, i knew what block would be next lol

thats coz it tells u wot block is next on the side bar lmao

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
^Lol, so true

And FF7 wasn't a big deal, yeah it took long, but wasn't actually hard....

It's not like you need to be fast or something, you just need to think about what you do, nothing more.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
^Lol, so true

And FF7 wasn't a big deal, yeah it took long, but wasn't actually hard....

It's not like you need to be fast or something, you just need to think about what you do, nothing more.

its a very big game with many many subquests.

Reaction score
I musta been really close 2 doin FF7, don't think I got all the summons in 1 game to, mite've miss 1 or 2 but I've had em all.

Defo did Super Mario World. There'll b countless C64 games that I've done as they were mostly straight forward. Done plenty of Jap RPGs 2, Sword Of Vermillion, Legend Of Legaia and Phantasy Star 3 2 name a few

Reaction score
final fantasy 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 not 9 cos it was crap but still complated it and didnt play 5 much

tekkon tag torniment

devil may cry

streets of rage 2

erm and some other games but i cant remeber lol

D

Darknightr

also others

chronotrigger, ff 6 was propah gd, aint playd ff 9 or 10 yet

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ne thps game cant w8 2 bleed this new 1 dry

but my step bro jst the master of all games, he can clean nethin espcially res evil games or 1st person shoot em ups like red faction 2, he owns @ tht

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FF7,8,9,10 - Damn they're so addictive

ResidentEvil 0,1,2,3,CV,Remake

TombRaider 1,2,3,4,5

SilentHill 1

and some others, i forget :eek:

eesh the days i used to play on my playstation :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I played Mafia to death. but there are still a couple of Extreme challenges that are just impossible :(

DonTonberry: your right FF7 wasn't hard, you just had to have the patience to make sure you did everything.

Back