Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Outpost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sweet new e-game FPS mixed with RPG features, currently in open beta, go check it out :D.

JOIN THE TALONS!
:D

And to fit some of your needs *cough* I've decided to add a edit.
If you cannot accept FPS + RPG, then think of it was a RPG WITH GUNS *Cough* ;P
Lvls basicly signify what stages youc an goto and how many skill points you have, (Skill points being one of the main parrts :|)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It sucks... but it is a very old game.

Kill it where it stands!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im geting it now...
i fail to understand how the hell fps mix with rpg
"ph34r my 1337 levels cause i deal more damage than you!"
iif its like that it sucks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not like that, stupid people its not a fps at all. FPS stand for First Person Shooter. Are you ever in First Person Mode at all ever in the game? NO! so its not a fps. its a rpg with guns thats what it is and THe Riech Owns you jo0s dont duck with us :)

Reaction score
gizzmo said:
its not like that, stupid people its not a fps at all. FPS stand for First Person Shooter. Are you ever in First Person Mode at all ever in the game? NO! so its not a fps. its a rpg with guns thats what it is and THe Riech Owns you jo0s dont duck with us :)

watch your tone :no:

Reaction score
This img is in training, but in game is good ^^
Hehehehe
No is so bad XD :moon:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the chinese and korean version are better than this one. e-games completly screws with the game. the chinese and korean ones are 10x better graphic wise and 10x more items like tanks and apaches from what i remember

Reaction score
game sucks, horrible controls, if you wanna look aroundf you gotta hold dfown right click, then to fire you gotta stop, let go of right click, and start firing about 1 round every 3 seconds with left click..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats because its rpg with shooter elements...its not supposed to be another half-life clone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back