Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Outraged.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that's the stupidest thing ive read today. i mean, if ur gonna be such a penis that ur suspicious of coloured people, then at least have the decency to tell them what they're actually accused of saying!

fuckwits...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stupid racists -_-''

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing is, they were seen as guilty trying to prove their innocence. While your supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. They were told by the captain that someone had said something to the air plane staff about them, yet the company turned it into several people. The airline can't say they are sorry cause that would be admitting fault. Gah I just hate it when this stuff happeneds to a close family member... Im really glad they decided to go public with the issue, a newspaper article is better then nothing. But what really got me mad is the people who falsely accused them got to go home, while the innocent had to book another flight. The accuser should also have to be taken off the plane and be questioned in a proper manner. That way at least there is a record of what really happened, and the accuser wouldnt be able to get away scott free.

Slowly but surely our rights are being taken away. Too many people are just sitting there and doing nothing about it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Think of this from the perspective of the safety committee.

Would you really risk having 9/11 happen again?

Sure, it may seem racist, but the truth of the matter is that they are just taking whatever precautions are necessary for the maximum safety of the passengers. It is only because those of middle-eastern origin have been linked directly to the events of 9/11, and because of the instability in the middle east at the moment; and it is after all their fault for making the rest of the world think that they are all terrorists.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure we dont want 9/11 to happen again. But in all honesty the best way to stop it happening again is to prevent it before it can even happen. By that i mean checking up on everyone before they enter the plain. If no weapons are onboard then the chances of someone comming at you with a can of coke threatening to hit you unless you let them drive into a building are pretty remote...

Things are getting worse and worse around the UK as well. Allot of my friends are coloured and only recently i was talking with this girl (a bit of a chav to be honest) and every time she said something to him it was always about his colour! And not only that she had to start off every sentance with a disclaimer saying 'im not being raciest but'. It just takes the piss that people are so scared of others just because of the colour of there skin. Those that genuinly do belive that theres something wrong with someone because there black or coloured in any way are in all honesty.... a devolved form of life. I cant understand how people can be so narrow minded.

+ im horny :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate racism.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On my soil too... I may not live in edmonton or vancover but in ontario it can be crazy.. I mean the blame isnt on us per say because personally bush is a idiot. He started something, he himself is a racist and programed the world on this. He started something long ago which I think will never leave.

Aside from politics, and aside from the issue at airports you really have to be carefull what you have to say and do because no matter what they do take everything seriously. The world these days, Makes me feel sorry being human sometimes :(

Back