Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

- Page Not Found - Moderator Application - RanOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Emmanuel Roxas
Schedule: GMT+8, 12/7
Language: English
Hobbies: Web Designing, Ran Developing
Interested Section: Ran Online

About me:
I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working person. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at work, it is really nice to be here and some of the members are very friendly and ready to help. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic programmer and I think this is a strong point of mine.

Why you should accept me as a moderator:
I can bring trust and a relaxed attitude to this section and keep everything in order. I also want to improve the ran section for future members as it can be somewhat like a maze continually looping around looking for something and it can be quite dis-discouraging to learn if your new to this section ,my final reason for wanting to be a moderator is so that I can help everyone I find it quite difficult to sit there as someone genuinely needs help and I can only help to a degree.

Experience:
I have been an owner of Community Forums (Mybb Engine), but I don't have any experience in moderating vBulletin. But I would very much like to gain the experience.

What I can contribute:
I'm willing to share my skills and certain files for them to learn and be responsible enough.I'm a hard worker with the experience to get things done efficiently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this guy gets my vouch :thumbup:

I know this guy even though I joined Ran Online like a half of a year. He seems to be good.

But you know, Ran Online should have 100% trusted moderators like jumong ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL. This guy want to be a mod?
All I can say that, this guy is so nice. Even though I don't know him personally. He often helps people who are in need.
I vouch for this guy.

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
i have read deleted threads and i saw that the thread starter said page not found scam him, i dont know if its true but you have to clear that issue first before you come inside our section, we dont want another Seifer doing dirty tricks.

Reaction score
I know that person he's trying to troll me just to get the thing he want from me. I never used and scam people here in Rz. Thanks for mentioning it. BTW I don't know there's a thread created against me.

Reaction score
Question: If someone called you out on being a horrible mod directly on the forums, how would you respond.

First of all i'm not a horrible person :), If someone tells me or call me like that i will be defensive and fight for my rights for being a mod.
There's so many people that full of envy and they will do anything just to get what they need. I want to stop that peoples(EVILS)like that and like -Jumong- Mission here at RZ :)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all i'm not a horrible person :), If someone tells me or call me like that i will be defensive and fight for my rights for being a mod.
There's so many people that full of envy and they will do anything just to get what they need. I want to stop that peoples(EVILS)like that and like -Jumong- Mission here at RZ :)
If someone says you're a crap mod it's probably just better to ignore it. Simply because it doesn't look professional to argue on a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back