Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pain in my chest :/

Reaction score
dont know what it is was wondering if any1 else has had it or knows what it is

got quite a deep piercing pain all across my left chest area, doesnt feel like its my pecs but its definately under the skin, keeps coming and going and seems to hurt a lot more when i breath in

had it a bit yesterday but not as bad then again this morning but now its a lot more painful :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i got a really horrible pain thru my chest the other day, woz there for about 5 mins, and i couldnt move, and it hurt to breathe, then it just went away, it was strange :confused:

Reaction score
Think ive had it before it comes and goes but ive not had it for a long time now so i dunno

it dont hurt or nothing if u hold ur breath right ? i used to take slow breaths and it passes
well im still alive so it cant be owt serious :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Probably from doing over presses or maybe temperature changes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its probably because of the changing season. From winter its now spring, soo....... you figure the rest.

Or maybe, the steroids are getting to Exclam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
could be heart burn mate, can get nasty. Hmm, i get it too. Could also be some pulled muscle's. Best bet is trying some heart burn tablets, not sure what there called off hand.

A

Atomicide

its usually trapped wind in the lower area of your lungs, or in the area around your diaphragm, once all the oxygen is used only carbon dioixde is left and this starts to cause cramp etc.

Hence holding ur breath means the air circulates in ur lungs, and clears it, and short breaths get more oxygen in, either way thats what clears it.

Back