Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

paintball or airsoft

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do any of u play paintball or airsoft? if u do which one do u think is better and wat is your favorite gun I want to get a gun but my parents wont let me :(

Reaction score
Paint Ball = lots of fun but expensive
Airsoft = some fun but cheap

but IMO u should just join the military and play the real think, that is if ur up to it :D

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kian said:
do any of u play paintball or airsoft? if u do which one do u think is better and wat is your favorite gun I want to get a gun but my parents wont let me :(

awww it's only because they love you...

BWAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID duck YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS BWAHAHAHAHA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my friend has 2 paint ball guns for him an his dad but if his dad dosnt come he usually lets me use the spare paintball is super and somewhat cheap not sure bout you guys but we get 400 shots for 15$

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I play both; paintball is more rewarding, since you can get sponsors.

I used to be sponsored by JT and Freak. JT = Free jerseys, pants, and paint... with your every once in awhile throw ins. Freak = Free guns and barrels

Back