Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pampow problem

RageZ Hell
Reaction score
so in my server i cant see pampows attack also invisible + track player XD

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
you need the NPC mrs for the pampow maybe?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i use pampow.mrs without updsate and everything is fine

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

here you go skeleton , goblin, palpoa and kobold's npc MRS

Upvote 0
RageZ Hell
Reaction score
:D i try
EDIT: still i cant see pampow skill maybe i dont have this efect i need better Update8.mrs anyone can give me?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to edit palmpoas skill. The zskill entry doesn't have a trail effect. I'm not going to just give out how to do it since we've had people stealing from our server, so just get acquainted with zskill. It's quite fun =P

A skill that works that you may want to look at:
Magic Missle (The test one, its id is I think 1032, something high like that)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go on to Hakurah's Release Quest Full and edit some sort there with Hakurah's releases.

Upvote 0
RageZ Hell
Reaction score
Code:
<SKILL id="4" name="Ice Ball" effecttype="1" hitcheck="true" guidable="true" velocity="1000" delay="1500"
		lifetime="5000" effectstarttime="1000" effecttime="0" effectarea="2" resisttype="2" difficulty="30" mod.damage="25"
		mod.criticalrate="50" mod.speed="100" mod.antimotion="false" mod.root="false" mod.heal="0"  traileffect="icemissile" traileffecttype="2" />

<SKILL id="5" name="Blizzard" effecttype="2" hitcheck="false" guidable="false" delay="5000"
		lifetime="0" effectstarttime="1300" effecttime="3000" effectarea="5" resisttype="2" difficulty="30" mod.damage="30"
		mod.dot="30" mod.criticalrate="0" mod.speed="100" mod.antimotion="false" mod.root="true"
		mod.heal="50" castingeffectSp="BlizzardEffect" castingeffectSpCount="1" castingeffectType="2" 
		castingpreeffect="ef_blizzard_cast"   castingpreeffectType="4" />

<SKILL id="6" name="Blizzard Greater" effecttype="2" hitcheck="false" guidable="false"
		delay="5000" lifetime="0" effectstarttime="1300" effecttime="3000" effectarea="8" resisttype="2" difficulty="50"
		mod.damage="35" mod.dot="35" mod.criticalrate="0" mod.speed="100" mod.antimotion="false"
		mod.root="true" mod.heal="80" castingeffectSp="BlizzardEffect" castingeffectSpCount="5" castingeffectType="2" 
		castingpreeffect="ef_blizzard_cast"   castingpreeffectType="4" message="Blizzard!!!" />
something wrong btw i alrdy have his update1.mrs

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean palmpow or it's skills? If it's skills, check your zskill or sfx.mrs

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Aw, it's because the Pampows skill is really Invisible. You can see it coming for you when you have Shader enabled. But it's like a psychic power, if it sees you, then you get hit, that's why in Pampows stages you must have a place to hide.

It's really invisible, don't worry xD

Upvote 0
Back