• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pangya Eu Client ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone post the fully updated client for pangya eu id like to get the translations outa the client...

Deny everything.
Reaction score
I think "merge" is the wrong word here. Not much of the EU server remains in the GB realm.

There's really no reason to use the latest EU client for translations, though, because they're outdated as well. If there are enough people interested in the patches to justify the large upload, I'll post them anyway (maybe interesting for people who like to archive files).

I would recommend using the base EU setup, diff/patch the stringtables with an automated tool and manually translate the missing entries (if necessary at all, many of the strings don't really appear in the game anyway).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.