Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm dono it should be posted here but i would like to know what is the most safe way to buy thing form ebay pay 1st or ? i am new to it XD

Reaction score
He is asking if he should be paying first or paying once he recieves the goods when buying form eBay.

I am certain that almost everyone will insist on payment first before they start shipping out anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you ask him to send the item, and get a tracking ID, you can then send him the money via paypal or w/e.

Just get the tracking ID, so you know he's actually sent something.

Or you could make an agreement, send him 1/2 the money when you get the ID, then the other 1/2 after you recieve the item in its proper packaging, fully working/as described in the auction's description.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
99% of sellers won't post the purchased item until they have received cleared payment. So I suggest you pay via paypal first, you should also try and buy from a seller who has half decent feedback. If you don't receive the item, you can always open a dispute on paypal to get your money back. Should be fine as long as you use Paypal. Try to avoid sending payment via post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back