Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB SDK can anyone share ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this program only for 3D modeling or is it for editing weapon damage as well?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not work perfectly.
This SDK only exports obj for other game objects. You need to re-source the code to work with the latest version of Point Blank. Not working for editing Pef files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yups, not work perfectly..
When import custom mesh in Chara/some model with animation, it will be crashed and showing "I3VertexArray (or something) is not unique"

I think the problem is my model didn't have a bone/not rigging yet.. but after doing that it still Bugging.. can in game but no animation like this image..

channa01 - PB SDK can anyone share ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone can help? to fix and moving animation correctly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When import custom mesh in Chara/some model with animation, it will be crashed and showing "I3VertexArray (or something) is not unique"

I think the problem is my model didn't have a bone/not rigging yet.. but after doing that it still Bugging.. can in game but no animation like this image..

For i3s files that have been modified from obj the vertical triangular mesh function is broken when you import it to pbsdk.It's impossible to modify the animation, because you don't have a full version of PBSDK yet.
There are 3 copies of similar files from PBSDK for animation but no one has them yet. Please contact from Skript47 because he has the file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

bro share client and db

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re-share please, link is dead
Check last Posting . I am reupdate Link :

Back