Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Reaction score
Just got it yesterday and it is brilliant. A lot of generals seems to have crept in but it seems alot smoother. Playing as the aliens in skirmish seems overpowered :p

Still playing the missions, seems alot more challenging that older games. Better AI i guess or something.

Only gripe is the skirmish options are a bit crap and the amount of maps sucks, but i guess it'll get better as people release maps and mods.

Well worth buy imo :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

i played the demo and hated it, id been playing Supreme commander alot and the zoom in c&c3 seemed crap.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Command & Conquer 3 + Hamachi = The poop!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

How are the aliens?! Any good? I going to buy this game sooner or later ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Aliens are very over powered lol... thr game is unreal love it.. love the full motion videos and KANE is the shiz! yea its really fun and it can run good on low end comps aswell, but it looks so nice with everthing up ultra high all setting maxed out.

Reaction score
The Aliens are very over powered lol... thr game is unreal love it.. love the full motion videos and KANE is the shiz! yea its really fun and it can run good on low end comps aswell, but it looks so nice with everthing up ultra high all setting maxed out.

After playing through the GDI missions and then going onto the Nod ones i can honestly say the Nod missions are alot more fun and well though out. Think the acting was alot better, GDI seemed alittle stiff imo.

But yeah all aircraft are overpowered, can complete any mission with 4+ airports and its just a case of point and click and instant death. There was one mission on GDI that i needed like 6 ports but thats because they covered the target with anti air :p

So that means aliens can use like 2 aircraft with shields to decimate any base >_<

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Review?
I havent played much of the scrin missions yet.
In the first missions you have to destroy 15 civillian buildings in town,
and after that 2 gdi bases,
Pretty fun :p

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
I like it, i played the demo and deffinetly will get one.

Reaction score
Review?
I havent played much of the scrin missions yet.
In the first missions you have to destroy 15 civillian buildings in town,
and after that 2 gdi bases,
Pretty fun :p

Just found them now.

All i can say is planes > all and since these planes dont need to reload they rock so much lol

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
sigh seems good but i just have to prefer empire earth it just owns *so* bad > <

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone interested in playing online if you have the original?

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
Just got it today. :D <3 warez

Anyway, I love it but the cut scenes are a bit cliche.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeh, I got it.. but I like the other C&C's better since I find futuristic weapons boring, it's just seems really boring... but it still is pretty fun once you get used to it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I personally hate CnC Games, but CnC 3 is cool.

Back