Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

!(@&*(!@&*( PC freezes

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the big read merlin :p:
I'm first going to wait it out with the 1x 2gb and 2x 512mb sticks, and then I can open up my case and get a big fan to blow against it. It sucks that it takes so long because I have to really wait for it to freeze before I can do 'the next step' >.>

my cpu temp is like 63C now and I've got firefox, runescape on lowest cpu usage and my D:\ drive open. wtf...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If not RAM then I would say PSU. Only because memory errors usually give you error messages. Where as PSU will not. Either that or overheating somewheres?!?!

But thats my opinion.

Reaction score
well, I def. want a new heatsink, and well... From the day I got it, I've disliked my psu =\ Not cuz of errors but the brand overall

Ducking ballsy temps get 70+, even 75 peaks while just playing one single game with graphics that are closer to 2D than to 3D. Dayumn I need a new heatsink o_O
Couple things I need to know;
What heatsinks (socket ###?) will fit my mobo (specs @ top post)? I'm afraid of messing up putting thermal paste on there if it isn't on there already :| Any tips?

Probably getting this one:
Arctic-Cooling Alpine 7 Pro

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't mean to bump but I've an update!
I purchased the Arctic Cooling Alpine 7 PRO and it seems to have fixed about everything now ;) CPU Fan RPM goes above 900 now!@*(!&@(* :p:
Also, when I removed the old heatsink I saw that the paste was apply kinda sucky. Not really pro, so-to-say.

Back