Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] I need a new MMORPG

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay guys, well ive played quite alot of MMOs, and im looking for something new and interesting to play. il leave some details of what im interested in.

• i dont want to play as a fairy elve gnome who shoots fire from his belly button. preferably a human-ish character with realistic weapons (swords, bows, etc)
  • decent graphics (no maplestory/runescape)
  • a good amount of gameplay, not just straight grinding to level up.
  • not cost TOO much to play. ($15 per month would be my limit)

Thanks guys.

Z

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Queston] I need a new MMORPG

I'm not sure if you'd have any interest, but Gunz is my new favorite MMORPG. You should try it out if you haven't already.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'd say to either check out GunZ, Soldier Front or Wolf Team. All 3 are free, and have good graphics. GunZ and Soldier Front are hosted on ijji.com and wolfteam is hosted on .

Aaron

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I would recommend La Tale and, Shin Meganmi Tensei- Imagine, and Mabinogi

Cons
- La Tale and SMTI aren't graphic demons-- La Tale is like a more detailed maplestory in terms of graphics, and SMTI is like most ariea games-- they usually lack in the graphics department.

-La Tale's beginning is similar to maple just basic run-of-the-mill tedious tasks

-SMTI combat system can murder you if you lag a lot

-Alot of necessary items in Mabinogi are only available through the cash shop or can be purchased for 600k (which is a lot)

Pros
- La Tale and Shin offer plenty of character customization-- i have never seen a game that offers a Mechanic class that uses a tool box

-Mabi is.... just.... awesome! no classes, just... free form. You can be a bard if you want to.... a bard warrior.... infinite possibilities

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you decide to try Gunz, let me know. I'd love to play around with you. I'd even train you if you've never played before (not the training as in giving free kills, but teaching you moves and stuff).

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
Uhm..
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead (2)
CounterStrike 1.6
Counterstrike Source

a good list ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uhm..
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead (2)
CounterStrike 1.6
Counterstrike Source

a good list ;)

lol first of all he said mmorpg all the games u listed are FPS.

anyways Zen if your rdy to spend some money you should def try Aion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have aion, good graphics but you can turn them down if you have no life you might make the max level ( 50 ) in 1 month but its a grind fest, once you hit 50 run instances pretty much fort raid pvp, NM hunt craft abyss farm etc etc fun game but a total grind fest :/ there is a private server though , check private server forum section and look for infinite aion.

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RAN Online I think:

Or Runes of Magic:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should try conquer online, it is my favorite mmorpg.
It is free to play and I have lots of things to do in game with my hubby and friends, it is so fun. You know what is the first thing I do after starting my pc? Hahaha, that is opening the client of conquer and check who is online from my friend list. Lol, I think I am really addicted in CONQUER.

If you have time, you can check the belowed videos of conquer.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3Fw1F8gdA[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYgYbBDg6o[/nomedia]

You may love this game too, hehe. I hope you can find your favorite mmorpg soon.

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should try conquer online, it is my favorite mmorpg.
It is free to play and I have lots of things to do in game with my hubby and friends, it is so fun. You know what is the first thing I do after starting my pc? Hahaha, that is opening the client of conquer and check who is online from my friend list. Lol, I think I am really addicted in CONQUER.

If you have time, you can check the belowed videos of conquer.

You may love this game too, hehe. I hope you can find your favorite mmorpg soon.

It gets old when you're almost maxed out on gear and 1-shotting everyone in the server. Guild wars are a joke when you can clear the pole of two entire guilds by yourself and just have a 2nd rb 130 water with full torts in the castle.

Got banned for exploiting godmode though, people don't like it when they can't even hit you :).

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not give Age of Conan a try ? It currently got the best grapichs in the MMO scene, only human raced classes, and they've ironed our pretty much all of the bugs that were at the launch.

Costs about 10 $ / month to play.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FlyFF is a good one. Bit of a grindfest though, but you can always find other things to do in it. Decent Graphics.

Reaction score
Well ,
Here a List Of Games :) Awesome games i played Passed years until now .

AruaRose :
Ijji Networks :
Wow :
LineAge :
Ran Online : ran.myrosso.com
Cabal Online :
2Moons : 2moons.acclaim.com
gpotato Networks : gpotato.com
Silkroad :
Perfect World :
softnyx Networks : softnyx.net

Thats All , Hope You find what you are looking for :) Enjoy Browsing and searching for a mmorpg of your style .

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can try Battlefield Heroes
Looks unique like cartoon movie =D

It's not MMORPG but it's good enough to play.
Also it's free unless you wanna buy special items with battlefunds.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well ,
Here a List Of Games :) Awesome games i played Passed years until now .

AruaRose :
Ijji Networks :
Wow :
LineAge :
Ran Online : ran.myrosso.com
Cabal Online :
2Moons : 2moons.acclaim.com
gpotato Networks : gpotato.com
Silkroad :
Perfect World :
softnyx Networks : softnyx.net

Thats All , Hope You find what you are looking for :) Enjoy Browsing and searching for a mmorpg of your style .
Dun forget that AruaRose is a private server of Rose Online, specifically iRose.
But I know you know that. :lol:

Back