Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, it's nearly out now and the beta has been open for ages.

Warhammer online has been on my watch list since I first heard about it (almost a year ago I think). I got an invite to the beta, but found their torrent to download at 1kbps, 9gb @ that speed was not gonna happen, so I just left it, and have been watching vids and reading their site.

Definetly gonna play this game (already preordered it), and was wondering if anyone else was planning on playing/trying?

EDIT: Btw I meant to put this in gaming, and be kind enough to move? xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping it's good enough to be worth it.

What class you looking at?

Bright Wizard, Goblin Shaman and Rune Priest definitely looking interesting,

Reaction score
Haven't looked at class specifics yet, so dunno, but probably some kind of dwarf warrior hah, my favorite character from the warhammer universe.

//edit
two new ingame videos btw

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What does it all say? xD

br3ntobr0 got some nice vids on Youtube for Brightwizard, shaman, black orc, d0rf engineer and dye/ rr16 armor show off for chosen, marauders, zzealot and maybe a few more.

pretty interesting stuff.

It has a lot of stuff I'm looking forward to. The one thing that kept me from getting into WoW retail is fixed here, you get exp from pvp so you can level without doing pve if you so wish.

Reaction score
Nothing important.. something about that wow rules over the mmorpgs, and even after the start of visually extremely attractive conan, blizzard is not going to redo wow's gfx.. And that videos shows that warhammer has alot to offer and it might be hard wow's opponent.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not to fussed with graphics, in an online game, high graphics is a turn off tbh. i
m hoping for open RvR battle with 50 people or more. I don't want my comp to have to load 50 crysis style characters along with effects and buildings of that details. That's one of the things that makes WoW so good, it can be played fine on even a low end machine.

I'm looking forward to the diversity that will come with WAR, do you know if they will allow Destruction and Order characters in one account? Cos I really like classes form both sides xD

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow > WHO but I will try this game out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really don't think WoW is gonna be better then this.

At least, I'm hoping.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any1 in the beta tommorow ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got invited to the beta about a month ago, but to download it will go over my limit now =(

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anything special about this game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to play it but fileplanet get 40kbps at premium account --'

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I played it a bit and it seems cool, tho I don't have any passion for games these days :-\

Back