Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

People Cant Connect to my SQL RO Server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im sorry if this topic is already posted somewhere else, but ive used the search and ive looked through the threads and couldnt find the answer i was looking for so im sorry if this is pissing you off.

Ok, now for the initial problem: I cant get my friends to connect to my SQL server over the internet.

Im using a no-ip address, ive played with the IP's in the conf folder until all 3 servers can detect each other (login, char and map). But nobody can get in with the no-ip in the sclientinfo. i can get into the server fine using the LAN IP in the sclientinfo but i cant get in with the WAN. :sq_yellow

Please help

Im sorry for being a noob :sq_yellow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My sad faces changed to cool faces.... Anyways i also would like to know how i can get my new monster files (BowieBowie's Custom Mob Sprites: [Very bottom of the page])

Back