Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Quick Login!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Complete my project Perfect World Quick Login:
- Support PW version 1.5.5 (another version not test)
- Direct login and enter game screen. Don't need do anythings in login screen.
- Support 4 languages: English, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese. For Russian and Chinese im using google translate, i don't know them. Hope someone complete translate please send me ini lang files.
- Support remember username and password, username and password is encrypted when save. Max 100 accounts saved.
- Support load characters of username. Select character and enter the perfect world.
- Support change client windows title, 2 ways: same with character name or custom name
- Support open console debug "console:1", un-freeze client "rendernoforcus" and more....
- Support check new game version and open patcher to update game.
- Support check software version when have new version.
letanduy - Perfect World Quick Login! - RaGEZONE Forums

Tutorials:
- Server: Edit username and password mysql connection and upload index.php into your server ex: yourhostname.com/launcher/index.php
- Edit client config.ini:
LoginURL=http://yourhostname.com/launcher/index.php
SecurityKEY=yourkey (same in index.php)
GameVersionURL=http://yourhostname.com/CPW/element/version (link to your CPW version)

Don't edit HOST_ADDRESS and Application to get new software version if it's available

Download:
Mirror:

Hope someone likes this.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited:
Back