• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Permission?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i want to ask nicely about this.. could we leach your guys server files? just for like mu.. i want permission from the entire community before i do it though.. please take this seriously. i also want to add that im buying a banner ad from you mental for 20 bucks so its on the front page just because i know how much money means to ya, and how much i want a community of my own.

Last edited:
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
that is up 2 MentaL the admin of rz, but I would say, you can under 1 condition, you keep the name of ragezone in the server files, and also give credit to it,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would have done that weather or not you guys would allow me or not.. because i love this community, and it has inspired me to try and have my own.. this place rules better then mine too