• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pet Skill ID's

Reaction score
If I remember correctly anything related to skills are in the libskill file within the server side.
You may be able to find the pet skill id by looking at the item in EL, though if I remember correctly, you use that item at the pet master correct?
if that's the case, you may not be able to find it. If I had a test server installed I'd check for you. Sorry if this didn't help any!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe in the .lua files? As in 'petbedge_skills.lua' (server side). Hope it helps
I'm currently trying to find out how to train them faster. Please share if u find cool mods

Last edited:
Upvote 0