Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pets / Companions / Servants

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been working on reworking my pets / companions / servants.

So far I've managed to:

1) Change the Switch order to allow me to have "Auto-Use Potion" / "Auto-Loot" / and "Auto-Gather" at the same time.
1685376497708 - Pets / Companions / Servants - RaGEZONE Forums

2) I've managed to finally track down the skills and made them all permanent.
1685376557670 - Pets / Companions / Servants - RaGEZONE Forums

3) Pretty much made them infinite energy. They never drain any except for 1 per Adventure and they have a max of 999 energy.

4) Made them cast their skills 100% of the time every 10 seconds.

QUESTION: Now for my last thing that I wanted to do is to be able to have out more than 1 Companion / Pet at the same time so that they could Auto-loot / Auto-Gather more. However, I've searched everywhere that I could thing of so far and cannot figure out how to make this happen..

Anyone have any idea where this would be?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been working on reworking my pets / companions / servants.

So far I've managed to:

1) Change the Switch order to allow me to have "Auto-Use Potion" / "Auto-Loot" / and "Auto-Gather" at the same time.
View attachment 236329

2) I've managed to finally track down the skills and made them all permanent.
View attachment 236330

3) Pretty much made them infinite energy. They never drain any except for 1 per Adventure and they have a max of 999 energy.

4) Made them cast their skills 100% of the time every 10 seconds.

QUESTION: Now for my last thing that I wanted to do is to be able to have out more than 1 Companion / Pet at the same time so that they could Auto-loot / Auto-Gather more. However, I've searched everywhere that I could thing of so far and cannot figure out how to make this happen..

Anyone have any idea where this would be?
well, can you explain how to do it or share the file you set with us.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, can you explain how to do it or share the file you set with us.
Oh geez man, I've been changing 100+ things daily for the last 2 weeks! So I'll try my best!!

From what I can remember off the top of my head:

1) 90% of this is all in ServantAdventureCompensation.xml, ServantAdventureField.xml, ServantConfig.xml, ServantData.xml, ServantSkill.xml.

a) In the ServantSkill.xml at the top you'll see the skills that can be trained to the companions. Notice on the line at: kind="0" / kind="1" / kind="2" / etc. is where I changed them to make them work together. I.E. Auto-potion / Auto-loot and Auto-gather... I just changed the kind="1" on the ones I have highlighted to "1" / "2" / "3" so they all work together, however they won't work with the auto-use MP and HP potions, just the Auto-Use-Potion skill.
1685566400740 - Pets / Companions / Servants - RaGEZONE Forums

2) The companion skills are in Abnormality.xml from: Abnormal id="13000" to Abnormal id="13157" (these are only the clicky skills). Find where it say's: infinity="False" and make that: infinity="True"

3) In the ServantData.xml you want to find these lines (in the picture) and change the maxEnergy="xxx" (I think 300?) and the initEnergy="xxx" to 999 or whatever you want them at.
1685566657427 - Pets / Companions / Servants - RaGEZONE Forums

NOTE: WARNING!!! This will mess up your current Companion tab on characters already made by moving them to the middle of the screen, to fix it just feed them or get a new companion... All new characters work 100% fine.
5) In the ServantSkill.xml you want to scroll all the way down and find these lines (posting picture) and change the probability="0.01" (or whatever) to probability="1.0" (this makes it cast 100% of the time" and then you want to change the coolTime="30" to whatever seconds you want them to cast it.
1685566970370 - Pets / Companions / Servants - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry this is all I remember off the top of my head and I hope it helps everyone... I still haven't found (I thought I was close in the WorldData.xml once, but not sure) where to change / alter to make me have more than one out at a time.

ALSO NOTE: Make sure to change all of these files inside the Client files as well!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back