Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pets - OdinMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

help me~ im a pachs fails your netbeans6.1?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ummm where do i put pets.patch?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

omg.

hope it works

xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Holy shet, keep's telling me index: not found....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Holy shet, keep's telling me index: not found....

MANUALLY PATCH IT THEN,

noobs.........

He said it might not work on some repack and if you can't get it working then don't even host a server you phail good bye.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Either apply this using NetBeans OR apply it to your main OdinMS (not src) folder using TortoiseSVN. But note, I won't offer support if you're patching with TortoiseSVN - I'm not sure if it works and it has broken in the past for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does this work with seans 5.8 ? Because i really dun wanna risk it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, Im getting an error when I try to log in, saying something like illegal operation for no result set in loadfromdb in maplepet.java.

I tried throwing a Runtime Exception if nothing was found, but the exeption stops you from logging in aswell.

And advise? :x

Edit: Im not sure why it would be trying to load a pet from the database anyways; I dont have one...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

MANUALLY PATCH IT THEN,

noobs.........

He said it might not work on some repack and if you can't get it working then don't even host a server you phail good bye.

Hey asswipe, I asked for help, not you compaling on wheter or not to host my server. If your such a genious, get the duck out of this forum and go make shet yourself. This is a release, when released, everbody has the right to ask for help. Dont like it? Well then, duck you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Far as I see.. repacks aren't working or people are failing at patching lol..
Make a backup and give it a shot.. I'll try after seanpack v6 comes out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Make a backup of your source files and try it yourself, not that hard to do...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, Im getting an error when I try to log in, saying something like illegal operation for no result set in loadfromdb in maplepet.java.

I tried throwing a Runtime Exception if nothing was found, but the exeption stops you from logging in aswell.

And advise? :x
Oops, I guess I forgot to do some error-checking there. Uhm, run this query, it'll delete all pets you have in inventories at the moment.
Code:
DELETE FROM `inventoryitems` WHERE `itemid` >= 5000000 AND `itemid` <= 5000045

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks ! Great Release xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Why im getting errors when compile :(
Can someone help me with it?
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 9 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\ItemPickupHandler.java:115: cannot find symbol
symbol : method addById(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleClient,int,short,java.lang.String,<nulltype>,int)
location: class net.sf.odinms.server.MapleInventoryManipulator
MapleInventoryManipulator.addById(c, mapitem.getItem().getItemId(), mapitem.getItem().getQuantity(), "Cash Item was purchased.", null, rs.getInt(1));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\MovePetHandler.java:49: cannot find symbol
symbol : method movePet(int,int,java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.server.movement.LifeMovementFragment>)
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.movePet(player.getId(), petId, res), false);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetChatHandler.java:42: cannot find symbol
symbol : method petChat(int,int,java.lang.String)
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.petChat(player.getId(), unknownShort, text), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:73: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPetLevelUp()
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.showPetLevelUp());
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:75: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePet(byte,int,int,java.lang.String,int,int,int,boolean)
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePet(pet.getPosition(), pet.getItemId(), pet.getUniqueId(), pet.getName(), pet.getLevel(), pet.getCloseness(), pet.getFullness(), true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:80: cannot find symbol
symbol : method commandResponse(int,byte,boolean,boolean)
log.info("commandResponse: {}", MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), command, success, false));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:81: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), command, success, false), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:77: cannot find symbol
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePet(pet.getPosition(), pet.getItemId(), pet.getUniqueId(), pet.getName(), pet.getLevel(), pet.getCloseness(), pet.getFullness(), true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:79: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), (byte) 1, true, true), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:91: cannot find symbol
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:93: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), (byte) 1, false, true), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:133: cannot find symbol
symbol : method weirdStatUpdate()
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.weirdStatUpdate());
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:76: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,net.sf.odinms.client.MaplePet)
log.info("showPet: {}", MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), c.getPlayer().getPet()));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:79: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,net.sf.odinms.client.MaplePet)
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(c.getPlayer(), MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), c.getPlayer().getPet()), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:88: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePlayerStats(java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair<net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat,java.lang.Integer>>,boolean,boolean)
log.info("statUpdate1: {}", MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:92: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePlayerStats(java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair<net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat,java.lang.Integer>>,boolean,boolean)
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:100: cannot find symbol
symbol : method startFullnessSchedule(int)
c.getPlayer().startFullnessSchedule(MapleDataTool.getInt(hungerData));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:111: cannot find symbol
symbol : method cancelFullnessSchedule()
c.getPlayer().cancelFullnessSchedule();
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:125: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,<nulltype>)
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(c.getPlayer(), MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), null), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:135: cannot find symbol
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:798: cannot find symbol
broadcastMessage(chr, MaplePacketCreator.showPet(chr, chr.getPet()), false);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:805: cannot find symbol
chr.getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.showPet(chr, chr.getPet()));
^
22 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

can som1 upload a picture so i can be sure this works

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

>.< sheit this is long....

Its gonna take me a while..

Im stuck... I can't find were to put this

Code:
+			if (getPet() != null) {
+				ps = con.prepareStatement("UPDATE pets SET "
+							+ "name = ?, level = ?, "
+							+ "closeness = ?, fullness = ? "
+							+ "WHERE petid = ?"); // Prepare statement...
+
+				ps.setString(1, getPet().getName());	// Set name
+				ps.setInt(2, getPet().getLevel());	// Set Level
+				ps.setInt(3, getPet().getCloseness());	// Set Closeness
+				ps.setInt(4, getPet().getFullness());	// Set Fullness
+				ps.setInt(5, getPet().getUniqueId());	// Set ID
+				
+				ps.executeUpdate();			// Execute statement
+				ps.close();
+			}
+

Experienced Elementalist