Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pets - OdinMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Oops, I guess I forgot to do some error-checking there. Uhm, run this query, it'll delete all pets you have in inventories at the moment.
Code:
DELETE FROM `inventoryitems` WHERE `itemid` >= 5000000 AND `itemid` <= 5000045

Ah, that fixed it right up :]

Im testing everything out right now, Ill let you know if I find anythign else not working~

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah it really works! >.>
init:
deps-clean:
Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build
Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\dist
clean:
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build\classes
Compiling 307 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:14: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
import com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi;
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:798: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,net.sf.odinms.client.MaplePet)
broadcastMessage(chr, MaplePacketCreator.showPet(chr, chr.getPet()), false);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:805: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,net.sf.odinms.client.MaplePet)
chr.getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.showPet(chr, chr.getPet()));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\ItemPickupHandler.java:115: cannot find symbol
symbol : method addById(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleClient,int,short,java.lang.String,<nulltype>,int)
location: class net.sf.odinms.server.MapleInventoryManipulator
MapleInventoryManipulator.addById(c, mapitem.getItem().getItemId(), mapitem.getItem().getQuantity(), "Cash Item was purchased.", null, rs.getInt(1));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\MovePetHandler.java:49: cannot find symbol
symbol : method movePet(int,int,java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.server.movement.LifeMovementFragment>)
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.movePet(player.getId(), petId, res), false);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetChatHandler.java:42: cannot find symbol
symbol : method petChat(int,int,java.lang.String)
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.petChat(player.getId(), unknownShort, text), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:73: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPetLevelUp()
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.showPetLevelUp());
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:75: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePet(byte,int,int,java.lang.String,int,int,int,boolean)
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePet(pet.getPosition(), pet.getItemId(), pet.getUniqueId(), pet.getName(), pet.getLevel(), pet.getCloseness(), pet.getFullness(), true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:80: cannot find symbol
symbol : method commandResponse(int,byte,boolean,boolean)
log.info("commandResponse: {}", MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), command, success, false));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetCommandHandler.java:81: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), command, success, false), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:77: cannot find symbol
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePet(pet.getPosition(), pet.getItemId(), pet.getUniqueId(), pet.getName(), pet.getLevel(), pet.getCloseness(), pet.getFullness(), true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:79: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), (byte) 1, true, true), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:91: cannot find symbol
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PetFoodHandler.java:93: cannot find symbol
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.commandResponse(player.getId(), (byte) 1, false, true), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:133: cannot find symbol
symbol : method weirdStatUpdate()
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.weirdStatUpdate());
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:76: cannot find symbol
log.info("showPet: {}", MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), c.getPlayer().getPet()));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:79: cannot find symbol
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(c.getPlayer(), MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), c.getPlayer().getPet()), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:88: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePlayerStats(java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair<net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat,java.lang.Integer>>,boolean,boolean)
log.info("statUpdate1: {}", MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:92: cannot find symbol
symbol : method updatePlayerStats(java.util.List<net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair<net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat,java.lang.Integer>>,boolean,boolean)
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:100: cannot find symbol
symbol : method startFullnessSchedule(int)
c.getPlayer().startFullnessSchedule(MapleDataTool.getInt(hungerData));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:111: cannot find symbol
symbol : method cancelFullnessSchedule()
c.getPlayer().cancelFullnessSchedule();
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:125: cannot find symbol
symbol : method showPet(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter,<nulltype>)
c.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(c.getPlayer(), MaplePacketCreator.showPet(c.getPlayer(), null), true);
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\SpawnPetHandler.java:135: cannot find symbol
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(stats, false, true));
^
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Bureaublad\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:47: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
ImageReaderSpi readerSpi = iioRegistry.getServiceProviderByClass(PNGImageReaderSpi.class);
^
22 errors
2 warnings
BUILD FAILED (total time: 4 seconds)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wait. do we have to manually patch it?

0_o"
Nope. Just apply the patch with Netbeans. It will patch a clean rev 988 perfectly, I'm not sure about repacks and stuff though.

And at the people who are asking where to put the patch file, you don't put it anywhere. You apply it to the source with Netbeans. I suggest going to read some guides on patching and source compiling first.

EDIT: @Kevin - Read the errors. It tells you what's wrong. Basically it hasn't patched a few files, because, like I said before, it will not work properly with repacks.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I decided to just revert my source back to the clean 988 version, so now all I need is the Cash Shop patch. Does anyone have it? ~_~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I decided to just revert my source back to the clean 988 version, so now all I need is the Cash Shop patch. Does anyone have it? ~_~
You don't need the cash shop patch for this. I took that out - just get the pet by !item, or adding it to a monster's drops.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can someone upload their "client>messages>CharCommands.java" i don't have one o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Leifde you think you could send me the cashshop data?
Im kinda new to MapleStory... only been into it for like 1 - 2 months.
But know how to do mostof the poop... just cant code java xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is going too take a while to manually patch. Hope it works.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how come i dont got these files

CharCommands.java

and

DebugCommands.java

?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how to i use netbeans to patch this anyone please teach me i only know how to compile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone upload their "client>messages>CharCommands.java" i don't have one o_O
Uh, I guess you're running an older version then. The command I've editted is !item, just put the edits in CommandProcessor.java instead. Should work. =)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

hmm so no cash shop needed for this correct? xD
i got bugged using the test odinms.jar doing !item :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to i use netbeans to patch this anyone please teach me i only know how to compile

well my answer for you is to search ..i know for sure in the forum has it.
go to "GUIDE" section see if you can find something .~
here is the link for patch http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=410275
credit not me. from a guy in this thread 1st or 2nd page i forgot.~well hope it helps you ~

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You don't need the cash shop patch for this. I took that out - just get the pet by !item, or adding it to a monster's drops.
I'm getting an error in ItemPickUpHandler.java for this line:
java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(BuyCSItemHandler.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);

I don't want to risk commenting it out. ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just want to let you know it works great :]

The only thing I have notices is after obtaining a pet you have to do a fake/relog.
Might have been me messing up on the patch, or did you know this was happening?

Ima see what I can do about making these sellable in a shop, then I will be moving it over to my actual server.

Thanks alot~!

Edit: iGoofy, I had that prblem too. Im assuming it has to do with logging for the cash shop, but as I dont have the cash shop, I just commened it out.
Its just for logging anyways, so it should matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back