• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Phone Watch

Reaction score
hi guys,
I'm planning to buy a phone watch.
Can someone recommend me a good one?
It has to have Camera, video player, music player, image viewer, voice recorder and of course calling & sms.

It has to be around €100 euro or less.

Thanks in advance!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Post us a picture. Pretty interesting...

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you know a phone has a clock in it rite?

Yeah you're right but I think he mean that he's looking for a phone that looks like a watch. I mean, it's a phone that you wear in your hands.

Am I right, Rajito?

Reaction score
Yes,
I want one because I'm always walking with 2 phones.
One blackberry for internet and stuff (soon going to get a good android phone) and a samsung star for calling and getting called.
So I'm just going to buy a simple phonewatch for just €50 and I don't need to walk with my star anymore.

Reaction score
Yes,
I want one because I'm always walking with 2 phones.
One blackberry for internet and stuff (soon going to get a good android phone) and a samsung star for calling and getting called.
So I'm just going to buy a simple phonewatch for just €50 and I don't need to walk with my star anymore.
Have you thought about getting a dual sim phone instead? If not, is there any minimum specs you need the camera at, that seems to be a bit of a draw back at the moment.

Yeah you're right but I think he mean that he's looking for a phone that looks like a watch. I mean, it's a phone that you wear in your hands.

Am I right, Rajito?
Most people wear them on their wrists but who am I to judge ;)

Reaction score
Have you thought about getting a dual sim phone instead? If not, is there any minimum specs you need the camera at, that seems to be a bit of a draw back at the moment.

Most people wear them on their wrists but who am I to judge ;)

Nah, I don't actually need the camera, because I already have my blackberry.

I simple need another phone for calling and getting called, because I've to sim cards.
One is for internet and the other is for calling.
Its just easier to walk with a phonewatch and my blackberry than with my samsung and blackberry.

Reaction score
iPhone :) (Pfft, crappy phone watch, pfft) :blink:
duck iPhone.
And the reason that I want a phone watch is because I don't want to walk with 2 phones, so getting a iphone wouldn't "fix the problem"

How comfy is a phone watch when calling? You can't hold it like a regular phone - alongside your head - I presume? Or will you be using a headset?

I will be using a wireless headset.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you have one sim for internet only, and one for calling n texting? Wouldn't it just be a better idea to combine them o_O? So you have a Sim with which you can call, text and have internet? You don't quite seem to be needing the extra internet sim for anything other than internet so why not?

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed, rethink your plan - what you are doing sounds (somewhat) retarded. Just get a good Android phone and ditch everythign else. No reason to be running around with 2 phones, if one of them is for internet, and the other is for talking - that sounds like someone had a Special person idea and actually went through with it.

Back