Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phonebooth

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just saw it on TV, and It's an awesome movie.

The story is about a man, Suart or Stu as his friends call him. And he is about the most dishonest man you'll ever meet. When he enters a phonebooth to call his girlfriend, (which he as an affaire with) a pizzacourier knocks on the booth to deliver a pizza. Stu finds the idea of delivering a pizza to a phone booth ridiculous, and tells the man to duck off. Then suddenly the phone rings, and after a short moment of doubting, he answers the phone. A somewhat sadistical voice sounds through the phone telling him that if he leaves the booth he'll get shot. At first Stu doesn't believe him. But when an impatient pimp gets shot after harrasing Stu at the phonebooth, he realises it's serious. After a short while the NYPD shows up, this is were the real trouble begins. The man on the phone forces him to confess all his sins too his wife and the girl he had an affaire with. After he did this and the sniper still isn't letting him go, He cracks and runs out of the phonebooth, yelling he can't stand anymore people dieing, and he is the one who deserves to die. Then a gunshot sounds, and Stu falls on the ground, luckily he got shot by an NYPD sniper, who uses a rubber bullet, hence not killing him. Meanwhile, the cops have figured that he didn't shot the pimp. They also have managed to trace the phonecall which leads to an apartment with a lookout on the phonebooth. When the cops enter the apartment they find the pizza courier from earlier lying dead on the floor. When Stu finally is laying in the ambulance, thinking it is all over. A man approaches him and complements him on his nice looking shoes. He then says the following line: "If you betray your new found honesty, you will hear from again. Farewell now my friend, it was fun" He then passes out due to anesthatics.

Mhm, maybe a bit long of a summary but oh well. Anyway, the movie was awesome, certaintly a must see.

Reaction score
aint it a pretty old movie now?
was OK i guess, saw it about 2 years ago i think... tho it was kinda stupid to stage most of the movie on a street with a phone booth... and from memory i'm pretty sure it was a dam short movie too.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mwah, it wasn't that short, 90 minutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how accurate can a sniper be? i woulda just ran out. kinda dumb. but if you dont think about it. it was a good movie.

Reaction score
how accurate can a sniper be? i woulda just ran out. kinda dumb. but if you dont think about it. it was a good movie.

a trained sniper can shoot your left year off while standing atop a 30 story building 2 blocks away from you. you'd never see him, and after he takes his shot, you'll only hear him from your right ear.

still feeling safe?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah very good movie.

And yeah, a good sniper with an awesome gun can shoot accurately even if the target is a mile away.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He was aiming at his wife/mistress as well...so he didn't want to run away
Movie was good...and VERY VERY OLD...I've seen it like 3-4 times though...good stuff. Liked the ending. Poor pizza dude :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a trained sniper can shoot your left year off while standing atop a 30 story building 2 blocks away from you. you'd never see him, and after he takes his shot, you'll only hear him from your right ear.

still feeling safe?

A moving target?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol. how did he know he was there. forget it. i guess i should know what im talking about before i say something. well i remember it as a good movie.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if i remember there's a nice little twist at the end where it turns out it wasn't the pizza guy if i remember right ?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Lolz i remember that its prety crazy , i just watched cos i like snipers

Reaction score
Yeah very good movie.

And yeah, a good sniper with an awesome gun can shoot accurately even if the target is a mile away.

Maybe if the target is a parked tank or plane and there is 0 wind speed with the sniper at a 500ft in the air. And this is asuming he is using a .50 cal rifle.

Only a very few people could ever make that shot. And forget it about it if there is high winds.

Also by the way. That movie was pretty good. I enjoyed it when I watched it a year or two ago.

NoPeace - out

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Maybe if the target is a parked tank or plane and there is 0 wind speed with the sniper at a 500ft in the air. And this is asuming he is using a .50 cal rifle.

Only a very few people could ever make that shot. And forget it about it if there is high winds.

Also by the way. That movie was pretty good. I enjoyed it when I watched it a year or two ago.

NoPeace - out

Bolt action/physics ftw.

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lolol i loved that movie.. it was so short though.. like 1:12 mins...but i love how the whole movie was in a phonebooth and it was still interesting =D Xuvurex gives it 2 Thumbs Up!

PS: If i was him... i would of been like one sec.....<RUNS> haha book it as fast as i could running around in circles... he could never hit u from that far...

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
amazing movie kinda wish there would be a second one

Back