Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP]Any suggestions?

Super Mexican
Reaction score
Does anyone have any sugestions on a website I can learn from? I used for a while, but then I finished the course, got 100% on the test, and now I'm left with just begginer knowlege. Anyone know where theres like intermediate and expert level learning and tutorials I can look at?

Thanks alot !
~Jose​

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
I too followed those tutorials, then I moved on to learning projects. My first project was a poll script, further details here:

Super Mexican
Reaction score
I too followed those tutorials, then I moved on to learning projects. My first project was a poll script, further details here:

Thanks! I wanna keep on learning and not just stay a noob. XP

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah w3schools is good to start but there is just the basics. I bought a book on php5 and it was great :)
Books are good check them out sometimes they have examples and lessons.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Zend is a framework :). Never used it though, and never will probably.

Super Mexican
Reaction score
Zend is a framework :). Never used it though, and never will probably.

I just found this out from youtube, before you posted. I guess its like Dreamweaver, but you can do more stuff? Please explain it to me?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Aye, basically frameworks enable you to work more quickly since you can use all the additional functions they build...all without errors (less then yours :p) and safety / error handling. It can speed up your work a lot...but I love to find it out myself and thus barely ever use frameworks.

All is well...
Reaction score
My suggestion is to start experimenting with stuff. Come up with an idea for a script and see how far you can take it before you can't go any further. At that point go and research the part you can't get past and then continue in that fashion. I guess I'm the only one who learns by going forth and doing... duck the lessons and courses.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Come up with an idea for a script and see how far you can take it before you can't go any further.

I reach that point very quickly in new languages ^^, but it's good exercise yes :), trail and error is the way we learn to walk and cycle aswell ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
make a project that is impossible for u as of now... and keep trying to find ways to complete it.. by the time u have done it. u'd be amaze on how many possible was to 1 single project :p

lesson is just keep on trying and learning

Super Mexican
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the help !!
This is soo much more then I was expecting.
I <3 Ragezone!!!!!

Back