Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Chatbox, shower of the ip, upload [PHP]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first with some help i made a chatbox

Then i make script that shows ip, and its 17 lines of code, so itsn ot jsut one lol

and one i am currently working on for simplewebs, and uplaod script

Reaction score
logging an IP without a certificate and/or agreement at least, is illegal. If your trying to make a professional website, get it together.

Uploading isn't that hard of a concept. If you don't understand uploading, how can you become a web host? Goto

Search google for PHP upload tutorials, goto hotscripts.com, and download a free uploading script, look at the code.

I'd suggest getting a chatbox from hotscripts too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
logging an IP without a certificate and/or agreement at least, is illegal. If your trying to make a professional website, get it together.

Uploading isn't that hard of a concept. If you don't understand uploading, how can you become a web host? Goto

Search google for PHP upload tutorials, goto hotscripts.com, and download a free uploading script, look at the code.

I'd suggest getting a chatbox from hotscripts too.

Eh i just wnated to try and make one

non of thoese scripts log the ip.

and why becuase the one from hotsciprts is pretty lol

Back